Sunday, November 6, 2011

Autumn, I love you.

Today I am going go talk about the lovely season of Autumn! The leaves are turning and you know what that means... Fall is here at last!

Another thing Fall makes me think of are owls. Don't ask me why, owls are my current fetish as of right now so here are some for you to enjoy!



I was so inspired by these cute, feathery creatures that I decided to try my hand on baking a few of them for my mommy's autumn birthday. :)



I think that they turned out pretty darn cute, don't you?

Another great plus to fall is it is cross country season out here in good ol' Baxter Springs, KS. anddd I love cross country. I was fortunate enough to be Conference Champ and a State Qualifier for the Kansas 4A Cross Country Championships. Though I sadly blacked out in my State race, I did however get back up and finish!
 Competing neck and neck with runner friend for Conference Title.

My XC Family.

Strutting the owl hat at Regionals

My own personal fan club!


 Back to State 3 years straight! :)


Another fall plus is Halloween! I mean who doesn't wanna pretend to be something they aren't for just one night?


I chose Princess Peach off of the Mario video games because who doesn't love Mario?

I also mixed my disguise with my running shoes and hit up a 5K with my family Halloween weekend. It was a blast! Candle lit running path, hotdogs, friends, family, costumes and carmel apples was the top off to a great weekend!




Another reason I love halloween is the movies! I love sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and  watching classic Halloween Flicks.


 Hocus Pocus is my all-time fave!

A must-have to accompany in my Halloween movie watching is the delicious holiday drinks/snacks! :)
















Mmmmmm... Cute and yummy! I myself got into the festive spirt and picked up a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks the other day, delicious! 


Speaking of pumpkins, I also carved a few and cooked up the seeds, what do you think?


Pretty funny/scary huh? Well how about this..?

Boo!

Ok, maybe that wasn't the most flattering fall picture of me, how about this one?


Well, i'd say that is better. October was a great start to fall, but now we are welcoming in November which will be just as great. I mean,
Turkey Day,
Black Friday,
and let us not forget the premier of Breaking Dawn Part I... :)





Yay! November 18th I am seeing that movie! Anyways, thanks for letting me rant on and on about my love for Autumn! Have a great day and let me leave you with this picture! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment