Friday, November 11, 2011

A few of My Favorite Things...

Todays blog is dedicated to randomness. Woo.

Right now I could really go for some Starbucks. Really.
With all this chilly weather coffee is practically screaming my name.



 Sushi also sounds wonderful. And thanks to my girlfriends we will be eating some tomorrow on our girls day out!



Note to self: Don't make blogs when hungry.

 How about some good quotes,
 So true.




 Andddd... We can't forget to throw a few owls in there!





 I don't care who you are, that is cute.





 Owl you need is love..

 Love, love, love...

 This part of the blog is dedicated to some of my favorite childhood anime.(:
Kiki's Flying Delivery Service..
and My Neighbor Totoro.


And last but certainly not least, how about some animal love?







 Hang in there little guys.



I don't care if they stink, they're cute.

Welp, I hope this made you hungry/motivated you/made you smile. Happy Friday. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment