Friday, November 11, 2011

Questionssss.

  1. Who were you with yesterday? Friends, Teachers, Family..
  2. What woke you up this morning? Me dying of thirst.
  3. Where are you? In my cozy couch. :)
  4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? It is going to be a spectacular girls day!
  5. Do you like anybody? I love somebody.
  6. Ever thrown up in public? Yes. I threw up in the E.R..
  7. Passed out because of alcohol? No.
  8. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? This question.
  9. What kind of home would you like? Not too big, not too small. Something homey. With a fireplace and a big kitchen.
  10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Still growing up. Still trying to figure that one out.
  11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Collage..
  12. Do you like candy necklaces? Sure.
  13. Do you listen to music every day? Pretty much.
  14. Do you still go trick or treating? :) yup.
  15. What was the last thing you ate? An apple.
  16. Are you a fast typer? Yup.
  17. Whats your favorite type of soda? Sprit. But I'm becoming quite fond of Sundrop.
  18. Have you ever moved? Several times.
  19. Have you ever won an award? I have. Mostly running. MVP two years in a row. :)
  20. Are you listening to music right now? Nope. Watching What Not To Wear.
  21. How long ’till your birthday? A while.
  22. When were you the saddest in your whole life? May '11.
  23. What time is it? Time for you to get a watch.
  24. Do you use ebay to buy or sell? I don't. 
  25. Who makes you mad? Dumb people, people who say running isn't a sport, fingernail files... You know, the usual.
  26. Have you ever heard a song written about you? Hehe I have.
  27. What do you do when you’re mad? Stop talking. So I don't say the wrong thing.
  28. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Nothing too extreme. I usually just stomp my feet and storm into the privacy of my room like a stereotypical teenager. No harm done. :)
  29. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? I may have.
  30. Do you swear when you’re mad? I have before.
  31. When was the last time you actually cried? Yesterday.
  32. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Who hasn't... Every girl has done it.
  33. Do certain songs make you cry? Some can bring me pretty close.
  34. What usually makes you cry? When people hurt me.
  35. Are you usually a happy person? Yes :)
  36. What makes you the happiest? My friends, boyfriend, God, family, running, food, sleep, Facebook, you know.. :) 
  37. Do you believe in yourself? I do. Because If I don't, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment