Saturday, July 23, 2011

50 Random Q and A's.

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Staci

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Umm... I have one on my thigh.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I won't say the name but he was my freshmen year science teacher..:P

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? I haven't actually. Movies at the theater are entirely too expensive too be swapping spit. 

5. What body part do you wash first? Hair.

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Not usually. If I needed to that should be a sign I don't need to use that toilet.

7. What's the strangest talent you have? I can running six miles without stopping! :)

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Pizza! yum!

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? No and no.

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? My mom doesn't really believe in grounding.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I can't parallel park for my life, drive around the block.

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nope!

14. How many times have you been cussed out? A few..

15. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever I feel should go on first at that moment.

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? I'm 17. I've never even been to a bar, nonetheless a gay one.

18. Girls-- Just wanna have fun! :)

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Hmm, They were all usually sporty, most of them went to my rival school, and they all liked me at some point in time.

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yup. 15.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No. Although I am from Kansas, I have yet to partake in these adventures.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Whoever is on my mind...

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Hehe I have.

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? What kind of a sick person asks a question like this?

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Gross. 

26. What was your childhood nickname? Paigey Poo and Paigey Wagey.. My family's idea of 'cute'.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Not sure. But I played some Rockband guitar the other night! :D

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? I haven't.

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I try not to multitask while driving seeing how the first time I tried to text and drive I took out a side mirror...

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No, I do bite my finger nails though.

31. How do you eat your cookie? With cold milk!

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Nope.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others? Sing, dance..

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? I've never been intoxicated..

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Wtf?

38. How often do you clean out your ears? Every couple days.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Both.

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? 1294890859023495 billion.

41. Do you have any strange phobias? I wouldn't say strange but - snakes, tight spaces, loss of a loved one..

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Kleenex?

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? N/A.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Well there was this one time...

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Nope.

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Well my boyfriend farts in front of me all the time, so I'm sure he's let one slip.

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? I haven't.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? I've never been drunk.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? No.

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Sure.. I'll give it a try! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment