Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm trying out this thing called happiness. We'll see how it goes.

So I have this thing for good inspirational and motivational quotes and sayings. This big thing. So here are a few. Enjoy!


 Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.

Many things in life will catch you eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those.

Don't wait for inspiration, but be inspired by everything.


All that I’m after, is a life full of laughter. As long as I’m laughing with you.


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

The tough times don't last, but tough people sure do.


The question isn't who's going to let me; it's who's going to stop me.


All you need is love,♥

Neither success nor failure is ever final.

I'm still not where I'm going, but I'm not where I was.

The hardest part isn't making choices, it's living with the choices you make.

'Cause he's bittersweet, he knocks me off of my feet, and I can't help myself, I don't want anyone else.

I just wanna live while i'm alive.


Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything? And everyone believed in you?


Things are beautiful when you love them.


Don't make excuses, make good.

I'm destined for greatness... I'm just pacing myself.

I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care.


Life isn't suppose to make you feel good, its suppose to make you feel.














Everyone dies, but not everybody lives.


I'll lean on you and you lean on me, and we'll be okay.


Don't live for a day that's not even here. People need you now.


Wanna be happy? Then be.


Living might mean taking chances, But they're worth taking. Lovin' might be a mistake, But it's worth making.


Wherever you go, go with all of your heart.

If you ain't livin' on the edge, your taking up too much space.

I think i'd miss you, even if we'd never met..

I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams,
And I will grow up where I wander wild and free.



Happiness comes through the doors you didn't know you left open.


Stand up for somethin' or you'll fall for anything.

Big things come from small towns.

When nothin' goes right, go left.

 If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure don't deserve me at my best.
I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something.


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.


He laughs at my dreams, but I dream about his laughter..


You learn my secrets, and you figure out why I'm guarded.


And i don't want the world to see me, because i don't think that they'd understand.. When everything is meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.


There ain't nothin' bout you, that don't do somethin' for me.


You may not be my whole world, but baby, you're my favorite part.



No comments:

Post a Comment