Sunday, July 24, 2011

What to wear to a Katy Perry concert??

Today's blog is dedicated to Katy Perry! I love her. She is a fascinating and talented person! One of my favorite quotes by her is: "I think there is a fine line between being a slut and being classy. I walk between that line."


5 days ago I turned 17, :) and for my birthday present I get to see Katy Perry in concert!! I'm way excited, but I have NO idea what I'm going to wear. She has so many awesome outfits! So I put together a couple ideas.

Obviously there is the California Gurls look:
It may be crazy, but would be a lot of fun! It may be really hard to pull off well though or too expensive to put together.


There is also belts. Katy always has the best belts!:
They are always colorful with bows or hearts on them! A stellar belt might just be a must.


Or I could just go all out with something crazy!:
Like the peacock getup she wore for her song Peacock. Or this dice dress that ties to the song Waking Up in Vegas is also great! Once again it could be a little expensive to get ahold of something like this though.


Another thing to keep in mind though is hair:
I could get an awesome wig or some rad hair color. I really like the blue! :)


And we can't forget about shoes!!!:
I don't know if i could stand wearing high heels the whole night but man, these shoes are so awesome I might just have to! I especially love the nude/blush colored ones! They are really in style right now. The sparkly/sequin ones are also amazing!

Back to outfits, I might be able to pull off one of Katy's  adorable two piece looks:
The one on the right is my fave!


Or I could wear an outfit similar to the Last Friday Night (TGIF) music vid:
On second hand, I think not.....lol


I'm going to need some trendy and crazy accessories!:

Sunglasses, bows and belts, oh my! I'm going to need several combinations of these items to pull off the Perry look.


And last but not least, I could wear an adorable onesie, which is Practically Katy's signature look!:
Can't wait for the concert! Good thing I have another month to make up my mind about what to wear! :) Comment and let me know your opinions! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment