Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gaga for Gaga..

Well you don't have to hear it from me that Lady Gaga is extremely interesting, eccentric and just flat out odd. But here are some things you might not have known about her:

  • Gaga taught herself how to play piano by ear when she was 4 years old. 
  • As a child she said that she was inspired by the My Little Pony toys. “I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that made them the misfit in the world of the stallion,” she said.
  • Gaga appeared on a 2008 episode of The Hills
  • She once sent out for $1000 worth of Papa John’s pizza for her fans when she saw a number of them waiting for her outside a record shop where she was doing a signing.
  • She went to the same private school as celeb socialites Paris and Nicky Hilton. 
  • Gaga also recently revealed that her hair was falling out due to over-dying it. 
  • She said that pot helps her with the songwriting process. “I still smoke a lot of pot when I write music,” she told 60 Minutes. “I’m not gonna like sugarcoat it for 60 Minutes that I’m some sober human being, ‘cause I’m not.”
  • She has said that she overcomes feeling vulnerable by giving herself pep talks. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24 year old girl. Then I say, ’Bitch, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today’,” she told Rolling Stone.
  • She was bullied at school. When she made the cover of Vogue, she Tweeted: “They used to call me ‘rabbit teeth’ in school and now I’m a real live VOGUE BEAUTY QUEEN.”
  • She told People that she dyed her hair blonde because she was once mistaken for Amy Winehouse when she was a brunette. “I want to be known for my own look,” she said.
  • She is only tattooed on one side of her body. “It was actually per my father’s request,” she said. “He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal. So I only have tattoos on my left side."
  • She is godmother to Elton John and David Furnish’s baby Zachary.

Man... I wish I could see what it's like to be in her head for like 2 minutes...haha. Well hope you enjoyed these facts, Cheers! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment